Case of the Quarter (COQ)
The Case of the Quarter (COQ) is designed to present interesting, timely topics to the Society for Hematopathology (SH) members by presentation and discussion of case studies. Each case is interactive and participation is Awarded 1 CME credit or SAM.
Selected Case Teaching from Past SH / EAHP Workshops
Cases with high teaching value have been selected by committee members for workshop thesis collections
● 2011 UCLA Workshop : Cutaneous Lymphomas and Their Mimics, Los Angeles, CA
● 2013 MD Anderson workshop : AML, MDS and ALL: Molecular Pathogenesis and Classification, Houston, TX
● 2015 Workshop : Immunodeficiency & Dysregulation, Long Beach, CA
● 2017 Workshop : MOLECULAR GENETICS OF HEMATOPOIETIC NEOPLASMS, Chicago, IL
Expert Tutorial Videos
● Evaluation of B-ALL MRD by flow cytometry Dr. Brent wood at the University of Washington.
● von Willebrand Disease Dr. Daniel Sabath on von Willebrand disease.
● Approach to Hematopoietic Disorders of the Spleen , by Dr. Jeffrey Vos, West Virginia University
● Approach to lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma, by Dr. Michael Bayerl, Penn State